Take Action Now Against Vaccine Passports
By completing the form below, your name will be added to our petition and we’ll send an email to the South African government on your behalf. Click ‘read petition’ to see the full message.
Being required to present ‘proof of vaccination’ in order to resume daily life activities (such as travel) is a form of discrimination and enslavement.
The COVID-19 vaccine is based on experimental mRNA technology, never approved before for human use. It is an unsafe procedure having already caused thousands of adverse events including death.
The institution of vaccine passports represents an attack on our basic freedoms. Not only is it unconstitutional, but it’s also an unprecedented authoritarian measure of control.
Coercing the population to take an experimental injection for a disease with a 99.9% recovery rate is illogical and criminal.
I have added my name to the ‘Take Action Against Vaccine Passports’ petition on newbraveworld.org.
There are several reasons why vaccine passports should NOT be instituted. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Denying basic freedoms to those who choose not to get an experimental jab is discrimination and therefore the institution of vaccine passports is unconstitutional. It is a sort of “bio-apartheid”.
- Most of the COVID-19 vaccines use experimental mRNA technology that has never been approved before for human use. The long-term effects of such a procedure are entirely unknown and untested.
- The vaccines have been developed in record time without having undergone sufficient safety testing. In fact, phase three clinical trials are still ongoing.
- According to the WHO, at least 99.77% of people infected with the virus will survive. Data indicates that the risk of vaccination does not outweigh any possible benefit they may provide.
- Vaccine manufacturers are completely immune from any damage caused by their vaccines.
- The SARS-Cov-2 virus has never been purified or proven to cause disease.
- Choosing to refuse a potentially dangerous medical intervention should not preclude anyone from being able to engage in regular daily activities, including travel.
My body is mine and mine alone. I will not be coerced into taking an experimental injection. I will not be punished, in any way, for my choice to maintain the health and integrity of my being.
More information regarding the above points can be found here: