Take Action Now Against Vaccine Passports
By completing the form below, your name will be added to our petition and we’ll send an email to the South African government on your behalf. Click ‘read petition’ to see the full message.
Being required to present ‘proof of vaccination’ in order to resume daily life activities (such as travel) is a form of discrimination and enslavement.
The COVID-19 vaccine is based on experimental mRNA technology, never approved before for human use. It is an unsafe, gene-altering procedure.
The institution of vaccine passports represents an attack on our basic freedoms. Not only is it unconstitutional, but it’s also an unprecedented authoritarian measure of control.
Coercing the population to take an experimental injection for a supposed new disease with a 99.8% recovery rate is illogical and criminal.
I have added my name to the ‘Take Action Against Vaccine Passports’ petition on newbraveworld.org.
There are several reasons why vaccine passports should NOT be instituted. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Denying basic freedoms to those who choose not to get an experimental jab is discrimination and therefore the institution of vaccine passports is unconstitutional. It is a sort of “bio-apartheid”.
- Most of the COVID-19 vaccines use experimental mRNA technology that has never been approved before for human use. The long-term effects of such a procedure are entirely unknown and untested.
- The vaccines have been developed in record time without having undergone sufficient safety testing. In fact, phase three clinical trials are still ongoing.
- According to the WHO, at least 99.77% of people infected with the virus will survive. Data indicates that the risk of vaccination does not outweigh any possible benefit they may provide.
- Vaccine manufacturers are completely immune from any damage caused by their vaccines.
- The SARS-Cov-2 virus has never been purified or proven to cause disease.
- Choosing to refuse a potentially dangerous medical intervention should not preclude anyone from being able to engage in regular daily activities, including travel.
My body is mine and mine alone. I will not be coerced into taking an experimental injection. I will not be punished, in any way, for my choice to maintain the health and integrity of my being.
More information regarding the above points can be found here:
|127||Ms. Serena A.||Sep 01, 2021|
|126||Dr. Matz H.||Aug 31, 2021|
|125||Mrs. Nancy B.||Aug 16, 2021|
|124||Dr. Kevin G.||Aug 02, 2021|
|123||Ms. Toni J.||Jul 20, 2021|
|122||Miss. Abbie D.||Jul 19, 2021|
|121||Mr. Gary L.||Jul 19, 2021|
|120||Mr. andrzej c.||Jul 13, 2021|
|119||Ms. Tungane B.||Jul 12, 2021|
|118||Mr. Stephen T.||Jul 11, 2021|
|117||Mr. John K.||Jun 15, 2021|
|116||Ms. Margie L.||Jun 12, 2021|
|115||Ms. Anna-Mari P.||Jun 08, 2021|
|114||Mr. Irucka E.||Jun 06, 2021|
|113||Ms. Nicola R.||Jun 01, 2021|
|112||Mr. erich k.||May 25, 2021|
|111||Ms. Mary S.||May 20, 2021|
|110||Mrs. Magda C.||May 19, 2021|
|109||Mr. Vasilios K.||May 19, 2021|
|108||Ms. Edie D.||May 19, 2021|
|107||Mr. Dion T.||May 19, 2021|
|106||Mr. Steve S.||May 19, 2021|
|105||Ms. Sophie T.||May 19, 2021|
|104||Ms. Karin G.||May 01, 2021|
|103||Mr. Shyam B.||Apr 27, 2021|
|102||Ms. Marie-france B.||Apr 25, 2021|
|101||Ms Bríde N.||Apr 21, 2021|
|100||Ms Nell S.||Apr 13, 2021|
|99||Mr Nikolaos K.||Apr 13, 2021|
|98||Mr XAVIER A.||Apr 13, 2021|
|97||Mr Matt B.||Apr 10, 2021|
|96||Ms Silvia V.||Apr 06, 2021|
|95||Mr Herman d.||Apr 05, 2021|
|94||Ms Jennifer M.||Mar 31, 2021|
|93||Mr Jordan L.||Mar 30, 2021|
|92||Ms Carmen M.||Mar 30, 2021|
|91||Ms Marietta V.||Mar 29, 2021|
|90||Ms Luzelle B.||Mar 29, 2021|
|89||Mr Bob G.||Mar 27, 2021|
|88||Mrs PAM R.||Mar 27, 2021|
|87||Ms Haingo R.||Mar 27, 2021|
|86||Ms Mara L.||Mar 26, 2021|
|85||Ms Erlani N.||Mar 26, 2021|
|84||Mrs Susan V.||Mar 25, 2021|
|83||Mrs GABRIELLA P.||Mar 25, 2021|
|82||Mrs Yvonne K.||Mar 25, 2021|
|81||Mrs Jennifer L.||Mar 25, 2021|
|80||Mr sias d.||Mar 25, 2021|
|79||Ms Kay G.||Mar 25, 2021|
|78||Mr Stanley G.||Mar 25, 2021|
|<< < > >>|